1. MGX tokens are not securities, collective investment schemes or units, or business trusts as defined under Singapore’s Securities and Futures Act (Cap 289) (“SFA”)
2. The offer of these tokens are therefore not regulated by the SFA. There is no requirement for the offer of the MGX tokens to be accompanied by any prospectus. Nor is there any requirement for any prospectus to be lodged with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”). No regulatory authority has reviewed any information in this White Paper. As a matter of prudence, the MAS has been notified of this MGX initial token sales and our analysis that the tokens are not regulated under the SFA.
3. The White Paper or any part thereof, may not be distributed in any jurisdiction where the contents of this White Paper is regulated or prohibited.
4. The minimum price will be calculated by taking the average closing price of ethereum everyday using coinbase.com and averaging it out over the duration of the sales period (ending 17 November 2017 or ear
REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES
1. iFashion Group Pte Ltd does not make or purport to make any representation or warranty or undertaking in this White Paper or in connection of the MGX initial token sales, to any person, including any representation, warranty or undertaking relating to the truth, completeness and accuracy of the information in this White Paper.
2. You represent and warranty that:
- You agree that MGX tokens are not securities, collective investment schemes or business trusts under Singapore’s Securities and Futures Act, and that these are not securities or similar instruments in any other jurisdiction;
- You agree to furnish personal information and documents which may be requested by iFashion Group Pte Ltd for the purposes of conducting customer due diligence, and that any information furnished by yourself is true and accurate, and that you have not withheld any material information;
- You, your associates, your businesses enterprises (in which you are beneficial owner) or family members are not on any sanctions or terrorist list issued by the United Nations, or any other jurisdictions;
- You, your associates, your businesses enterprises (in which you are beneficial owner) or family members, have not committed any previous criminal offences, and that you have not used any proceeds of crimes or tax offences (whether belonging to you or otherwise, and whether directly or otherwise) to purchase MGX tokens.
- You understand MGX is not providing you with any investment or financial advice, that you are acting of your own volition and have sought your independent financial advice where appropriate;
- You understand fully the investment risks relating to investing in cryptocurrencies generally, and in relation to MGX tokens specifically and accept all investment risks (including the possibility of losing part or the whole of your investments); and
- You are not a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the United States of America.